at this moment we have full 1st and also 2nd division, but you can be on the waiting list, most probably we can see u here, I will confirm latest one week before the tournament.
at this moment we have the plan to have 3 pitches only, if the weather condition and the water level in the river will be ok, we will set up the fourth pitch and release another 12 slots. The decision deadline is one week before the event.
u know, we wanna bit more relaxed event than last year. having 40 teams on three pitches and playing from 7am to 11pm on Saturday was a bit demanding
PS: the kids, woman division as well as the team of individuals is still open
currently registered teams:
Praha 1 CZ
Polesine Rovigo I
KCNW Berlin D
KS Powisle Warsaw Men PL
VKB Men D